WE HAVE FARM TABLES, BENCHES & FRUITWOOD FOLDING CHAIRS!
Inventory and Pricing
Download our price list and check the boxes of any items you're interested in.
Use the upload button to return it to us or send it via email to RustiqueCountryRentals@gmail.com.
We'll get back to you as soon as we can.
ARCHES & ARBORS
Body is 22" W, 32" L Longest crystals hang to 51" *Has a 2 prong electrical plug
Lava Cap Barrels
BAR & BEVERAGE
FABRICS & DRAPING
WINDOWS & DOORS
Stands alone (4ft legs)
DECOR & MORE
TERMS + CONDITIONS*
<Please read carefully>
1. Rental orders must be a minimum of $50 or more. For delivery, orders (not including delivery cost) must be a minimum of $250 within a 25 mile radius from our location; $700 minimum order for deliveries 50 miles or more and a $1000 minimum for 75 miles or more from our location. Hotel fee’s may also apply. *Subject to change during peak season (May-October)
2. BOOKING: 50% of the rental total (not including service fees) or payment in full is required and deposits will be applied to final bill. DEPOSITS ARE NON REFUNDABLE and remaining balances are due 45 days before the event date. For orders $100 or less, invoices must be paid in full to reserve. If booking within 45 days of the event, full payment of your order is also required. Rental items are not reserved until a deposit/payment is made and rental agreement is signed by both the customer and RCR (Rustique Country Rentals).
CREDIT/DEBIT CARD PROCESSING: Due to increasing costs, we are now charging a processing fee for all credit and debit card purchases. ACH Bank transfers will be free of charge, however partial payments (i.e. multiple payments) with ACH transfers are NOT accepted. Thank you for your understanding.
3. CHANGES: Renter has up to 45 days prior to the event date to change or cancel/remove items. After 45 days, only additions and substitutions can be made (pending availability). If rentals are booked less than 30 days before the event, only substitutions can be made (pending availability). Refunds will not be accepted.
4. CANCELLATIONS must be made no less than 60 days before your event date and must be notified in writing (Post marked envelope, email or texts are accepted). If payment was made in full, invoice cancellations before 60 days will receive a 50% refund plus service fees (delivery, set up, styling, breakdown). If cancelled in less than 60 days, 25% of will be refunded, plus service fees. Electronic refunds are subject to a fee or a refund check will be issued.
5. FORCE MAJEURE CLAUSE: If you (the customer) need to cancel or postpone your event due to unforeseeable circumstances, “Acts of God”, natural disaster, pandemic, epidemic, etc. the customer will be allowed a one time opportunity to reschedule with a full credit. Both parties (RCR & customer) must agree on a mutual future date in writing (email, text, letter) and a new contract will be drafted at that time. Otherwise the cancellation policy still applies. If you need to reschedule an additional time we can accommodate, however a fee would apply at that point. If RCR needs to cancel for any reason, the customer will be fully refunded.
6. DELIVERY: Decor will be dropped off a day or two in advance OR the morning of your event. Specific window’s of time will be scheduled up to a week before your event and we will do our best to work with your schedule. If you need to make special arrangements, please notify us when booking rentals. Drop off and pick up are curbside only (as close to the event site as possible), unless you’ve paid for additional services. Pick ups will be next day only and if your venue requires same day pick up, anything scheduled after 8pm will include a $35 dollar fee.
*Delivery fees may be subject to change due to the current fuel prices.
PLEASE DISCLOSE if there are stairs, steep hills, long walkways etc. at your venue. An additional fee may apply if there are obstacles preventing easy access for drop off/setup of your rentals.
7. CUSTOMER PICK UP/RETURN: Will be scheduled by appointment only, no less than 2 days prior to the event and returns must be made within 2 days after the event. For example— if the event is on a Saturday, pick up can be Thursday afternoon/Friday and return by Monday. Customer returns will not be accepted on Sundays. (Please ask for special requests when booking) This does not apply to deliveries. You can request a longer rental period, however additional fees apply. Inquire for details.
8. Renter takes full responsibility for proper transportation of rentals. Loads must be secure and protected from damage, element’s, etc. Please be sure to bring tie downs/straps (ratchet straps recommended), tarps (weather pending) and moving blankets depending on your order. RCR is NOT responsible for providing the renter with these means. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
9. MISSING ITEMS/DAMAGES/INCIDENTALS: Before rentals are released, credit/debit card information is required for incidentals and will be kept on file until items are returned and accounted for. If damage or loss occurs, Renter is responsible for the cost to replace or repair items PLUS a processing fee if a credit card is used. The replacement value of items will be determined by age and condition at time of rental and Renter will be notified before any charges are made. If items are missing upon pick up/return, rentals must be returned no later than 3 days after the pick up/return date, unless other arrangements have been approved by RCR. An additional fee of 10% per missing item, per day, will be charged if rentals are not returned within 3 days. Thank you for your understanding.
10. There is no warranty that rented items are free of defects.
11. Renter takes full responsibility for proper set up of rental items unless you’ve paid for additional service fees (i.e. delivery, setup, breakdown, styling). Farm tables, arbors and reclaimed wall etc. require assembly/disassembly and instructions, basic tools and hardware will be provided.
12. Renter agrees that RCR holds no liability for any damage or injury caused by the use of rental items to renter or any third party. The renter assumes all risk of personal property damage or personal injury and if any accident involving RCR’s rental items has occurred while it is in renter’s possession, renter shall make RCR aware by written statement of details of occurrence of event including police report and names and addresses of witnesses.
13. A cleaning fee will be assessed if items are returned excessively dirty or unwashed (mason jars, dishes, beverage dispensers, galvanized tubs, runners, fabric, carpets, etc) as determined by RCR.
14. Returned checks will incur additional charges including but not exceeding all bank fees plus a $15 processing fee.
15. By paying this invoice/deposit you are acknowledging the terms and conditions.
* Subject to change