Hello and welcome to Rustique Country Rentals! My name is Brittany and I started this business after planning my own wedding in October of 2013. As a bride on a budget, I searched high and low for affordable decor and came up with the idea to rent it out. Because why spend money on things you'll only use once and then what do you do with it? Well.. that's why we're here! Rustique Country Rentals is a collection of Rustic, Vintage and Antique items that are decorative, functional and AFFORDABLE! Our #1 goal is to help you have the wedding or event of your dreams. So whether you're looking for decor, styling assistance, or just ideas.. let us know! Thanks so much for stopping by. We look forward to being a part of your event!
how to get started:
Shoot us an EMAIL, TEXT or PHONE CALL... OR SEND US A MESSAGE ONLINE. You can also contact us via FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM AND YELP.
Let us know if you would like to visit our showroom, OR send us an email with your event date, information and what rentals you're interested in. We'll get you a quote as soon as possible.
*GENERAL PRICING is listed on our Inventory Page.
Because our inventory is so extensive, we DEFINITELY recommend that you visit our showroom first. We work on a FIRST COME, first serve basis, so the SOONER you contact us, the better.
All correspondence and transactions can be done ONLINE. We accept ALL MAJOR credit cards via Square and PAYPAL. Checks and cash are also welcome.
What you need to know:
do you Need help the day of?
This is our favorite part! We have an amazingly talented team so please let us know if we can be of any assistance. We offer DELIVERY, SET UP+BREAK DOWN, STYLING and DAY OF COORDINATION services. Inquire for an estimated cost.
Customer pick up and return
Rentals are available for pick up Thursday afternoon or Friday and due back on Monday (if the event is on a weekend). Special arrangements can be made and all pick ups and returns are by appointment ONLY.
Brittany has been awesome to work with! She has such great great customer service. :) Lots of items in her inventory, and it's great that you have a 5 day rental period so you don't feel rushed in the mix of whatever planning you have going on to return something within 24 hours. I really appreciate the flexibility. I would definitely recommend.
Brittany did such an amazing job on my wedding!!!! Everything I had imagined she made real. Not only are her skills amazing she is so sweet and so awesome to work with!! From our initial emails to the day of the wedding she really made me feel like she cared about our special day and was so helpful! She's very responsive and thorough when it comes to making sure you're getting exactly what you want. Her decorations are great quality and she really puts in the and effort to making the setup look beautiful. The whole morning of my wedding it's raining and she didn't let that stop her. She did so much work and not even one complaint from her about having to setup in that kind of weather. I would recommend this company to everyone you will never be disappointed with her!!
Terms and Conditions
1. Rental orders must be a minimum of $50 or more. FOR DELIVERY: Orders must be $100 or more within 25 miles, $250 or more within 50 miles and anything over 75 miles from our location must place an order of $750 minimum.
2. BOOKING: 50% of the rental total (not including service fees) or payment in full is required and deposits will be applied to final bill. Remaining balances will be due 45 days before the event date. For orders that are $100 or less, invoices must be paid in full to reserve. If booking within 45 days of the event, the full payment of your order is also required to book. Rental items are not reserved until a deposit/payment is made and rental agreement is signed by both you (the customer) and RCR (Rustique Country Rentals).
3. Renter has up to 45 days prior to the event date to change or cancel/remove items on the invoice. After 45 days, only additions and substitutions can be made (pending availability).
4. INVOICE CANCELLATIONS must be made no less than 60 days before your event date and must be notified in writing (Post marked envelope, email or texts are accepted). If payment was made in full, invoice cancellations before 60 days will receive a 50% refund plus service fees (delivery, set up, styling, breakdown). If cancelled in less than 60 days, 25% of will be refunded, plus service fees. Electronic refunds are subject to a fee or a refund check will be issued.
5. FORCE MEJEURE CLAUSE: If you (the customer) need to cancel or postpone your event due to unforeseeable circumstances, “Acts of God”, natural disaster, pandemic, epidemic, etc. the customer will be allowed a one time opportunity to reschedule with a full credit. Both parties (RCR & customer) must agree on a mutual future date in writing (email, text, letter) and a new contract will be drafted at that time. Otherwise the cancellation policy still applies.
If RCR needs to cancel for any reason, the customer will be fully refunded.
6. If rentals are booked within 30 days of the event, only substitutions can be made (pending availability). Invoice cancellations will not be refunded.
7. Before rentals are released, a security deposit will be required. Credit card information will be kept on file until items are returned and accounted for. If damage or loss occurs, Renter is responsible for the cost to replace or repair items PLUS a processing fee if a credit card is used. The replacement value of items will be determined by age and condition at time of rental and Renter will be notified before any charges are made.
8. There is no warranty that rented items are free of defects.
9. Renter takes full responsibility for proper set up of rental items. Farm tables and reclaimed wall require assembly/disassembly, unless otherwise noted on invoice/estimate.
10. FOR CUSTOMER PICK UP/RETURN: Will be scheduled by appointment only. Renter takes full responsibility for proper transportation of rentals. Loads must be secure and protected from damage, element’s, etc. Please be sure to bring tie downs/straps, tarps (weather pending) and moving blankets depending on your order. RCR is NOT responsible for providing the renter with these means. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
11. The renter agrees that RCR holds no liability for any damage or injury caused by the use of rental items to renter or any third party. The renter assumes all risk of personal property damage or personal injury and if any accident involving RCR’s rental items has occurred while it is in renter’s possession, renter shall make RCR aware by written statement of details of occurrence of event including police report and names and addresses of witnesses.
12. Renter shall return items within 2 days after the event date. Additional fees may apply for late returns.
13. Customer rental returns will not be accepted on Sundays. (Please ask for special requests when booking) This does not apply to deliveries.
14. Drop off's and pick ups are curbside only, unless noted otherwise on invoice/estimate, etc. Pick ups will be next day only and anything scheduled after 6pm will include a $35 dollar fee. *Please make sure to cover or move any furniture inside for protection over night.
15. A cleaning fee of up to $50 will be assessed if items are returned excessively dirty or unwashed (mason jars, dishes, beverage dispensers, galvanized tubs, runners, fabric, etc) as determined by RCR.
16. Returned checks will incur additional charges including but not exceeding all bank fees plus $15 processing fee.
* Subject to change
Brittany, owner of Rustique Rentals, is incredibly responsive, professional, and accommodating. She was very easy to work with, responsible, and helpful when needing some last minute additions for our wedding. We also had a mishap where well-meaning relatives and our caterer took some of her rental items from the venue on accident and/or thinking the items were ours. She was very kind in going out of her way to pick them up the next day. Rustique Rentals was definitely one of our favorite vendors and added the personal touches needed to make our wedding beautiful. I highly recommend Brittany and Rustique Rentals to anyone, especially brides!
"Brittany is so helpful and accommodating! She made renting, picking up, and dropping off so easy. It really helped a lot as a lot of my wedding vendors were stressing me out. Also her prices beat all the other vintage rental places as well! Thank you so much for your help Brittany!"
Please contact us if you have any questions.
We look forward to meeting you!